Stampfl Associates is an architectural and planning firm located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Peter G. Stampfl manages this multidisciplinary organization specializing in residential, commercial and institutional design.
Our clients’ vision inspires our creativity. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to provide solutions to their unique project challenges, utilizing our comprehensive in-house resources that include architects, planners, interior designers and project managers.
From concept to completion, the professionals at Stampfl Associates understand that the process of communication and client relationships is as important as cost and schedule outcomes.
Peter Stampfl, AIA, NCARB
As founder and principal of Stampfl Associates, Peter has more than 25 years of experience in the architectural profession and has managed various commercial, institutional, industrial, municipal and residential projects. His studios have produced award-winning designs garnering accolades such as the Building Excellence Award of the Delaware Valley.
- Grammercy Avenue Apartment Complex, Atlantic City, NJ
- Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, PA
- Whitehall Mall, Allentown, PA
- Widener University School of Law, New Castle County, DE
- Siemens Energy and Automation, Inc., Montgomery County, PA
- Montgomery County Fire Academy, Conshohocken, PA
- The Freight House Restaurant, Doylestown, PA
- American Institue of Architects, Bucks County Chapter, President 1996 & 2003, Treasurer 1998
- Pennsylvania Society of Architects, Board of Directors
- National Council of Architectural Review Boards
- National Association of Home Builders
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Home Builders Association of Bucks/Montgomery Counties, Board of Directors, Life Director, Education Committee Chair 2001-03, Technical Education Committee Co-Chair 2004-present
- American Institute of Architects, Corporate Member
- Drexel University, BA Architecture
- Drexel University, Building Conservation Techniques
- Registered Architect in 26 States including PA, NJ, DE and NY
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards